Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian

Welcom to our forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP Please!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerriowe

HELP Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP Please!!!   HELP Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 am

Hello!

Thanks for letting me in to your alliance.

I mad a really stupid mistake, because this is my first time playing this type of game. I didn't realize how long it takes to make troops.

I set myself up to be farmed. I'm heavy on resources, but lacking in military.

I can't build up a military because by the time I get 50 soldiers, they get decimated by a neighbor.

Can someone protect me while I build up my soldiers???

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
geralt
geralt

HELP Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP Please!!!   HELP Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 am

best solution for you is to get a sitter- that's someone who takes care of your villages when you're away. He/she might send your troops away during the attack. You may also send your troops as reinforcement to someone from within alliance and get them back when will be strong enough. You can use my stronghold, Wyzima for that, just make sure that box "Reinforcement" is checked while sending troops. I can upkeep many troops, let's say 500 crop/hour is saved for you.
Back to top Go down
MYK

HELP Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: MYK   HELP Please!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:18 pm

same problem here man....i already offered diplomatic approach but such as giving tribute and keep ignoring my offer...my army ends up dead and cannot produced large number.....but the only resort that do for now, i produce army specifically defensive then i send it to my friend who own a large number of army and belongs to bigger alliance......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP Please!!!   HELP Please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP Please!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian :: who we are?-
Jump to: